Party Pros: Create your own Web Site
|Teddy Bear Picnic Party|
1. Every child arrives with their favorite bear.
2. Set up a cave area in the corner - rolls of brown paper work well for this and you can attach it to the wall or furniture in the room. Add blankets, picnic baskets and a tea party set.
3. Set up a Teddy Bear Clinic with doll beds, blankets, pillows and doctor's kits.
1. Bear Bingo - use famous bear pictures to make Bingo cards.
2. Toss the bee into the honey pot. Make a pom-pom bee and use to toss into a pot .
3. Bear Pinata
Bear Ears - colored construction paper, glue sticks, and a stapler - each child can make a set of bear ears to wear for party hats.
1. Use a teddy bear cookie cutter to cut out bear shaped sandwiches.
2. Teddy grahams.
3. The cake can be a bear - 2 round cakes make the head and body, six cupcakes make the paws and ears. Ice and use candies to decorate and black licorice for the claws.
|A Child's Place: http://www.pathcom.com/~archjrc/|